High Efficient Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Attractive Styling With Ease
The Empire High-Efficient DV-40E heaters' attractive styling gives
any room a contemporary look. Space-efficient and easy to use,
unique design makes them cool to the touch, meeting or exceeding all
National Standards Institute temperature tests. A
control compartment allows you to simply flip the switch to "on" and
to your desired temperature.
More Efficient Heating
Gas can heat your home for a fraction of the cost of electric heat,
and advanced gas heating technology makes these heaters 80+%
Empire Comfort Systems' High Efficient Direct Vent Wall Heaters are
in the widest range of heating sizes to fit your special needs.
40,000 Btu DV-40E is perfect for heating large family rooms, offices,
or even entire homes. With the largest cfm (cubic feet/minute)
in the industry, these furnaces are also the most effective units at
the warmth you desire. An electronic thermistor thermostat is
on all models, keeping your room within plus or minus 1 degree of your
selected temperature. Add up all these features, and you get more
savings than you'd get with a conventional heater.
Direct Venting Means More
The energy efficient method for heating your home actually starts
outside. A state-of-the-art heat inducer pulls outside air into
burner compartment and then pushes the same air, not heated, through
unique tubular heat exchanger. A dual, centrifugal fan, air
system then blows rom air across the tubular combustion chamber.
This counterflow action starts at the top of the unit and exits at
level. Since no room air is used for combustion , you'll enjoy
healthier and warmer heat.
Safety Control: Automatic shutoff for main burner, over
safety limit switch
- Total Warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Utilizes state-of-the-art technology for added fuel
- Electronic thermistor thermostat monitors furnace operation
- Sealed combustion maintains indoor air quality
- Complete with blower for proper circulation and even
- Standard unit vents through a wall up to 10" deep
- Hot surface ignition
- Wall thermostat hook-up is standard and will accept any
thermostat you choose
- Mobile home certified
- Color: Cabinet and front panels (Light Gray)
- 40,000 BTU input
- 32,600 BTU output
- Dimensions: 37" W x 15-3/4" D x 26" H
- 135 lbs shipping weight
- Intake/exhaust extension kits: DVE-1 (54" kit w/2
(54" kit for extended vent runs)
- Floor pad: DVP-1
- 24-volt thermostat: R-6389
- Minimum clearances to
- Top: 10"
- Each side: 3"
- Bottom of unit to floor covering: 0"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Wall depth minimum: 2"
- Wall depth maximum: 10"
- Vent opening in wall: 5"
- Venting Options:
- maximum length: 15' with 3 elbows, 10' with 4 elbows
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited
All other parts carry a 5-year limited warranty with a 2-year labor